As our Marketing Coordinator, Lisa is responsible for internal and external Communication.
Hello Lisa! It’s so great to have you on board. How did you end up at SAM Nordic?
– I guess my background in a pharmaceutical retail company has something to do with it. I always saw myself making a career in Marketing and Communication within winter sports, e.g. skis or related equipment, as this has been an essential part of my life. However, as life progressed, I realised that I wanted to work with something more meaningful in a general sense. I have always been interested in complex businesses and their opportunities. SAM Nordic, with its mission, being a more minor company with more personal culture, caught my attention. As Marketing Coordinator at SAM Nordic, my days are meaningful, challenging, varied, and fun.
What do you bring to the table?
– I have extensive experience in marketing from a leading pharmaceutical retail company and a great understanding and knowledge of the broad field of Marketing and Communication. A strong feeling and experience for how to build a brand in a controlled market and the importance to be relevant and exceeding expectations in a professional environment.
So far, what is the best about SAM Nordic as a company?
– The people, by far! Everyone is welcoming and patiently teaching me about the complex products we sell. Digital onboarding can be challenging, but I feel close to my colleagues and SAM Nordic has a great work environment. SAM Nordic has created a culture with a high ceiling, why all questions and ideas, no matter how complex or simple are well received and answered without hesitation or judgment.
What do you look forward most to, in the coming months, working at SAM Nordic?
– Getting to know the business even more and for once enjoy being new on the job, and not “the know it all” person. Trying to understand how I can, with my skills, change and do better for the cancer patients in the Nordics and do my best to grow the SAM Nordic brand.
What is the most valuable thing you learned, so far, in your career?
– Not to be stressed by having too many things going on at the same time. Staying patient and calm can master even the most challenging tasks.
Where will you mostly be found, when not at work?
– During winter I spend as much time as I can skiing with my family in Åre or our home slope, Saltisbacken. During spring, summer, and fall, in my happy place – our garden.
We are so happy to have you on board Lisa! Welcome.