About SAM Nordic
SAM Nordic is the small pharmaceutical company with the big ambitions. For over 20 years, we have been distributing innovative, radioactive drugs for diagnostics and therapy in cancer care. We operate throughout the Nordic region as well as in the Baltics, and our partners and suppliers are located all over the world. The head office is located in Nacka Strand outside Stockholm, Sweden. Today, 19 people work at the company, with distribution, sales, marketing, finance, medical affairs and quality assurance. Most employees are located in Sweden, but there are also staff located in Denmark and Finland. We are in a strong growth phase and expect additional employees to join SAM Nordic in the coming years. Our vision is to contribute to patients in Europe receiving the best possible care, by making medical innovations accessible to all.
About the role
The role as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at SAM Nordic is strongly customer focused. You are passionate about building networks and relationships. As a MSL you will be responsible for planning and implementing the medical strategy for products in the field of therapy together with your colleagues at medical affairs. Furthermore, the role requires that through strategic training activities, both internally and externally, to support the launch of new radiopharmaceuticals, as well as to acquire external knowledge to further strengthen SAM Nordic’s products and partners. The main focus will be in the areas of oncology, urology, endocrinology and nuclear medicine. You will establish a scientific partnership with doctors and other important representatives in the health care sctor, research institutions and other decision-making bodies, in order to thereby spread knowledge about and receive support for SAM Nordic’s products so that these will benefit the patients.
- Establish and develop relationships with KOL’s through appropriate and innovative scientific and medical projects and partnerships
- Provide medical information in accordance with the Code of Conduct either through physical meetings, digital meetings, e-mails, mailings or by telephone.
- Responsible for the relationship with patient associations
- Collaborate with: marketing, sales, logistics and QA in a cross-functional and agile way.
- Contribute to the scientific education internally of for ex. Customer Success Managers
- Maintain a high level of scientific and clinical knowledge through courses, self-initiated learning, and attendance at appropriate meetings / congresses.
- Initiate and conduct regional roundtable advisory / expert group meetings
To thrive in the role and at SAM Nordic, it is important that you are responsible, positive, and like to collaborate with both colleagues and partners. You are driven and have a good ability to communicate scientific data in a clear way to different target groups. It is a strong merit if you have knowledge and an established network of contacts in one or more of these areas: oncology, urology, endocrinology, nuclear medicine.
- Have a scientific background – preferable with a clinical experience
- Have a bachelor’s / master’s degree in pharmacy, pharmacology or biomedical science, PhD is a merit
- Preferably with a few years’ experience of similar roles in the pharmaceutical industry
- Have a good understanding and ability to communicate in other Nordic countries
- Have a critical, and independent way of thinking
- Have high self-motivation and the ability to work independently as part of a high-performing organization
- Are excellent in written and oral communication
- Have a well-developed social ability
- Fluent in Danish, speak and write well in English
Area to cover: Denmark – field-based position
This is what SAM Nordic offers
Are you ready for the next step in your career? SAM Nordic offers you an opportunity to have a flexible and innovative role in a fast-moving company with the entire Nordic and Baltic region as a market. Are you full of passion, responsibility and relationship building in your nature, and want to be part of, and contribute to our work to make the latest innovative pharmaceuticals accessible for patients? In that case, we believe you would become a star in our team.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this exciting new position, please contact our Senior Consultant in Life Science, Agneta Almquist, PhD, Hudson Nordic. Phone: +46 708-28 28 89, E-mail: email@example.com
We are going through applications continuously. We therefore urge you to apply for this position as soon as possible. Last day to send application: 14/11/2021